Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Discover Bands

Hey all! Thanks for dropping in to my blog which is a unique blog in its kind. You see I love mobile content and search a lot of sites to get that unique, moody ringtone or wallpaper for my mobile. Why? Because my mobile means everything to me and it shows who I am. Yes, I love my mobile and I know you do too. Anyways coming back to the point, this blog is unique as I will be discussing a major band each week and an indie band (Support new artists!!!) that are making a mark in the music industry. So after a brief thought I decided, let's do Rihanna and Art of Dying this week. Some will agree that whereas Rihanna is one of the biggest mainstream stars today, Art of Dying aren't much of an indie band either. Well it's true! Art of Dying has performed with some great bands like Seether, Saliva, Hinder and Papa Roach on stage and is touted as the next Nickelback of Canada. They recently opened for Disturbed in their USA tour and have made a lot of fans. Their music is great and I thank this amazing site ringtones.mobi for helping me discover them. They have a great sound and their ringtones make you head bang every time your mobile rings. Try their amazingly inspirational song "Get through this" as your mobile ringtone and I assure you a rocking experience. (Available at www.ringtones.mobi/artofdying)


Then there's Rihanna, the first female from Barbados to get a Grammy and she deserves it too. She was lucky enough to work with talented musicians like Timbaland and Justin Timberlake, both of whom have proven to be a lucky charm for every artist they have collaborated with. Browsing through her ringtones, I came to the decision that her best ringtone is Umbrella, not only because it's a catchy tune and every one around starts humming the tone but because it has a feel everyone can relate to and feel good about them (available at www.ringtones.mobi/rihannaringtones). I would like to know if someone shares my sentiment. I will be back next week with another major artist and an indie artist so do drop in. Keep it ringin!


rihanna


artofdrying

No comments: